TECHNOVENT is an insulating material, made of basaltic mineral fibers, bonded with modified resin. The product is non-combustible, good thermal insulator, hydrophobic in all its mass, durable, chemically neutral and highly permeable to water vapor. Slab’s dimensions do not change over time when subjected to large temperature variations.
|TECHNOVENT STANDARD||λD=0,035 W/mK|
|TECHNOVENT PROF||λD=0,036 W/mK|
Reaction to fire
Non-combustible, A1 Euroclass classified according to EN 13501•1.
Excellent acoustic insulation due to the dense fiber structure of the material.
- improved thermal insulation
- water vapors permeability
- increase passive protection during fire
- stability and compactness
- resistance to aging
- environmentally friendly material
- easy and simple setup
– Acoustic and thermal insulation of contact facades